This week I learned a lot about myself and about us. It was my first week of school and my first week at my new job.
I work for my major professor who teaches two classes. I have never worked so hard in my whole life. Seriously. 8-5 constantly going... and that is just to keep up with her. This woman is like.... 57 years old and can move like the wind; 50 things in her head at once, always multi-tasking. I have never been more tired in my entire life trying to keep up with her.
Plus I'm taking classes...and auditing a class. I'm just exhausted.
I'm also traveling to ATL once a week to do a practicum at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. This is probably my saving grace. To actually be in the field, watching people work and learning from them... hanging out with the population I long to work with.... it's just amazing.
Well... my husband is amazing too. He's been so supportive and loving. He totally understands what I'm going through and just does everything in his power to help. I am SO LUCKY. People I tell you....if you decide to do the marriage thing, make sure you have a strong spouse. There's so much stuff that goes on in each person's lives....once you put two lives together--things are crazy. You have to have someone who can help, support, love and put up with all that you are. So... bottom line... i love my stephen. So good. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment